- Documenting the lives, loves and passions of the chelsea de luca team. We'll be bringing you a behind-the-scenes look at the design process, inspirations and collections that make up the CDL world.
- OVER TO SPAIN || for this glorious shot of @KatiLoopistyle wearing her 'Maria' robe and 'Grande… instagram.com/p/BV0bADxjiJ7/ 1 month ago
- GET READY✔️Well, it's the last week of June, so let's celebrate. Gold, Rose Gold,Gunmetal or… instagram.com/p/BVxwO5SjSkv/ 1 month ago
- PERFECT SUNDAY POSE || Model & fashion blogger, Ali Gordon modestoblog Running through the trees… instagram.com/p/BVvdlsLjleW/ 1 month ago
- Muscling into Friday like a pro. Wearing our 'Diamante' Classic PJ pant is the inimitable… instagram.com/p/BVqCq4BjGuk/ 1 month ago
- STAR ⭐️ POWER || This darling girl looking every bit the movie star in the 'Rosetta' robe. Style… instagram.com/p/BVndSr_jDhL/ 1 month ago
Category Archives: Interior
Incorporating pink into an interior can be tricky. One step too far and you’ve got yourself a little girl’s dream bedroom. We’ve been looking for the chicest and most balanced ways to add a little pink to our lives. Check … Continue reading
We’re in awe of fashion maven Nina Garcia’s light-filled Manhattan apartment. We’d give an arm and a leg just for that closet alone. What do you think of her abode? xx cdl team. images via.
Our fascination with glamorous, far away locations continues and this week we’re dreaming of the Bahamas. New York designer Miles Redd’s beach vacation home is like a kaleidoscopic dream filled with splashes of colour, exotic prints and a distinct seaside … Continue reading
Lucy Feagins is Australia’s design blogging Queen. She started her blog The Design Files in 2008 and has since been named as one of the world’s Top 50 design blogs and is Australia’s no. 1 design blog. We had the … Continue reading
Picasso, Goya, Jean-Michel Frank and Renaissance bronzes. There is only one man bold enough to make such compositions – Yves Saint Laurent. His apartment on Paris’s Left Bank is a fusion of his art deco obsession, rare furniture pieces like … Continue reading