- Documenting the lives, loves and passions of the chelsea de luca team. We'll be bringing you a behind-the-scenes look at the design process, inspirations and collections that make up the CDL world.
- WAKE UP WITH GEMS || These fabulous #chelseadeluca baubles are available at our exclusive and… instagram.com/p/BcsgReegWVs/ 6 hours ago
- Our favourite Perth boutique ✔️sana_boutique has our best selling 'Carmen' earrings in stock for… instagram.com/p/BcqbIbJA8Lg/ 1 day ago
- PARTY SEASON || Are you ready.....? ➡️➡️➡️ #chelseadeluca #statementearrings #statementjewellery instagram.com/p/BcqOedigrqB/ 1 day ago
- SEEING SPOTS or diamantés. Whatever takes your fancy. We have the 'Diamanté' eye mask available… instagram.com/p/BcnnzRgAEQD/ 2 days ago
- SLEEPING BEAUTY || The gorgeous Bec of beautyonpryde wearing her 'Rosetta' silk eye mask. Get… instagram.com/p/BcmQch5A5lj/ 2 days ago
Category Archives: Editorial
We’re so obsessed with this editorial featuring the stunning Nicole Trunfio from Elle Australia’s launch October issue that Gracie even has one of the shots hanging in her house! Photographed by David Mandelberg, styled by Victoria Baron and featuring none … Continue reading
Loving these ridiculously elegant shots of Emma Watson in ethically-sourced pieces from Net-A-Porter’s The Edit. One of these has already made it to our desktop background. xx cdl team images via.
The artistry behind these shots by Alexi Lubomirski of brit beauty Rosie Huntington-Whitely for Numéro Tokyo have had us talking today at HQ. We’re completely mesmerised by the sparkling quality the mirrors give to the image. Oh, and the fashion … Continue reading
To celebrate six-decades in the fashion industry, esteemed designer Chloé has reissued some of its greatest hits with an exclusive 16-piece collection. Staying true to dressing the “modern woman”, Chloé designs are simplistically elegant and will showcase both past and present collaborations including … Continue reading
Grazia magazine has been a firm favourite with Chelsea & the team since its inception. We love that weekly fix of formidable fashion so it is with a sad heart that we see Grazia close. Their team of style mavens … Continue reading