We have a two words of advice when keeping in spirit with the 1920s decadent age of fashion – be extravagant. That means plenty of glitz, glam and embellished creations. Go dancing with Alexander McQueen’s fluted crepe skirt, paired with ‘First Love, Last Romance’ earrings for a dash of Jazz Age elegance. Or channel your inner Daisy Buchanan with a draped satin dress, ‘Quintessential cdl’ neckpiece and ‘Dreamweaver’ haircomb, perfect for a glamourous soiree.
- Documenting the lives, loves and passions of the chelsea de luca team. We'll be bringing you a behind-the-scenes look at the design process, inspirations and collections that make up the CDL world.
- OVER TO SPAIN || for this glorious shot of @KatiLoopistyle wearing her 'Maria' robe and 'Grande… instagram.com/p/BV0bADxjiJ7/ 2 months ago
- GET READY✔️Well, it's the last week of June, so let's celebrate. Gold, Rose Gold,Gunmetal or… instagram.com/p/BVxwO5SjSkv/ 3 months ago
- PERFECT SUNDAY POSE || Model & fashion blogger, Ali Gordon modestoblog Running through the trees… instagram.com/p/BVvdlsLjleW/ 3 months ago
- Muscling into Friday like a pro. Wearing our 'Diamante' Classic PJ pant is the inimitable… instagram.com/p/BVqCq4BjGuk/ 3 months ago
- STAR ⭐️ POWER || This darling girl looking every bit the movie star in the 'Rosetta' robe. Style… instagram.com/p/BVndSr_jDhL/ 3 months ago