We have a two words of advice when keeping in spirit with the 1920s decadent age of fashion – be extravagant. That means plenty of glitz, glam and embellished creations. Go dancing with Alexander McQueen’s fluted crepe skirt, paired with ‘First Love, Last Romance’ earrings for a dash of Jazz Age elegance. Or channel your inner Daisy Buchanan with a draped satin dress, ‘Quintessential cdl’ neckpiece and ‘Dreamweaver’ haircomb, perfect for a glamourous soiree.
- Documenting the lives, loves and passions of the chelsea de luca team. We'll be bringing you a behind-the-scenes look at the design process, inspirations and collections that make up the CDL world.
- ANTARCTICA || Whether you are on a once in a lifetime adventure across the Antarctic all wrapped… instagram.com/p/BfJq4LqglFH/ 1 month ago
- SPOTTED || The dreamy fleureganstyle wearing our 'Far Flung Fantasy' earrings in clear on… instagram.com/p/BfG8qJtAQE3/ 1 month ago
- KILLER STATEMENT || 'KILLING ME SOFTLY' drop earrings in silver. Email us at… instagram.com/p/Be_06KkAJgN/ 1 month ago
- COFFEE WITH @danniiminogue - This divine creature wearing the 'Painted Muse' earrings for her… instagram.com/p/Be1phcLA_Ug/ 1 month ago
- GREEN WITH ENVY || Actress, Playwright, Mum - Queen victoria_haralabidou in our 'Painted Muse'… instagram.com/p/BeywCYyAx3R/ 1 month ago