Rounding up the best of the fashion from the ARIAs last night, we loved the array of party dresses and gorgeous gowns which saturated the red carpet! Taylor Swift was demure in Elie Saab and Jessica Mauboy was the definition of old Hollywood glamour in an Alex Perry gown. Erin McNaught worked an incredible Emilio Pucci dress in emerald green, while other stars opted for something short such as Ruby Rose in Romance Was Born and Ricki Lee in US label Thakoon. Montana Cox chose a pretty Lover gown and Samantha Harris was edgy in Bassike leather. Which is your favourite look from the red carpet?
- Documenting the lives, loves and passions of the chelsea de luca team. We'll be bringing you a behind-the-scenes look at the design process, inspirations and collections that make up the CDL world.
- GOLD ACCENTS || Matching our new hair accessory with the gold foiling in our latest it robe.… instagram.com/p/BcvTwKZg3vf/ 14 hours ago
- JUST ARRIVED || Our new deco style 'Killing me softly' hair comb now available in gold and… instagram.com/p/BctoxLGAsg5/ 1 day ago
- WAKE UP WITH GEMS || These fabulous #chelseadeluca baubles are available at our exclusive and… instagram.com/p/BcsgReegWVs/ 1 day ago
- Our favourite Perth boutique ✔️sana_boutique has our best selling 'Carmen' earrings in stock for… instagram.com/p/BcqbIbJA8Lg/ 2 days ago
- PARTY SEASON || Are you ready.....? ➡️➡️➡️ #chelseadeluca #statementearrings #statementjewellery instagram.com/p/BcqOedigrqB/ 2 days ago