Rounding up the best of the fashion from the ARIAs last night, we loved the array of party dresses and gorgeous gowns which saturated the red carpet! Taylor Swift was demure in Elie Saab and Jessica Mauboy was the definition of old Hollywood glamour in an Alex Perry gown. Erin McNaught worked an incredible Emilio Pucci dress in emerald green, while other stars opted for something short such as Ruby Rose in Romance Was Born and Ricki Lee in US label Thakoon. Montana Cox chose a pretty Lover gown and Samantha Harris was edgy in Bassike leather. Which is your favourite look from the red carpet?
- Documenting the lives, loves and passions of the chelsea de luca team. We'll be bringing you a behind-the-scenes look at the design process, inspirations and collections that make up the CDL world.
- OVER TO SPAIN || for this glorious shot of @KatiLoopistyle wearing her 'Maria' robe and 'Grande… instagram.com/p/BV0bADxjiJ7/ 2 months ago
- GET READY✔️Well, it's the last week of June, so let's celebrate. Gold, Rose Gold,Gunmetal or… instagram.com/p/BVxwO5SjSkv/ 3 months ago
- PERFECT SUNDAY POSE || Model & fashion blogger, Ali Gordon modestoblog Running through the trees… instagram.com/p/BVvdlsLjleW/ 3 months ago
- Muscling into Friday like a pro. Wearing our 'Diamante' Classic PJ pant is the inimitable… instagram.com/p/BVqCq4BjGuk/ 3 months ago
- STAR ⭐️ POWER || This darling girl looking every bit the movie star in the 'Rosetta' robe. Style… instagram.com/p/BVndSr_jDhL/ 3 months ago