Rounding up the best of the fashion from the ARIAs last night, we loved the array of party dresses and gorgeous gowns which saturated the red carpet! Taylor Swift was demure in Elie Saab and Jessica Mauboy was the definition of old Hollywood glamour in an Alex Perry gown. Erin McNaught worked an incredible Emilio Pucci dress in emerald green, while other stars opted for something short such as Ruby Rose in Romance Was Born and Ricki Lee in US label Thakoon. Montana Cox chose a pretty Lover gown and Samantha Harris was edgy in Bassike leather. Which is your favourite look from the red carpet?
- Documenting the lives, loves and passions of the chelsea de luca team. We'll be bringing you a behind-the-scenes look at the design process, inspirations and collections that make up the CDL world.
- ANTARCTICA || Whether you are on a once in a lifetime adventure across the Antarctic all wrapped… instagram.com/p/BfJq4LqglFH/ 5 months ago
- SPOTTED || The dreamy fleureganstyle wearing our 'Far Flung Fantasy' earrings in clear on… instagram.com/p/BfG8qJtAQE3/ 5 months ago
- KILLER STATEMENT || 'KILLING ME SOFTLY' drop earrings in silver. Email us at… instagram.com/p/Be_06KkAJgN/ 5 months ago
- COFFEE WITH @danniiminogue - This divine creature wearing the 'Painted Muse' earrings for her… instagram.com/p/Be1phcLA_Ug/ 5 months ago
- GREEN WITH ENVY || Actress, Playwright, Mum - Queen victoria_haralabidou in our 'Painted Muse'… instagram.com/p/BeywCYyAx3R/ 5 months ago