Nick Wooster has captured our eye as one of the most stylish men on the streets, with his modern take on dapper dressing! Fashion director for Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman, he puts his individual spin on bold prints, pop colours and cool tailoring to deliver impeccably polished looks day in, day out. A style icon in his own right, he is constantly snapped by Scott Schuman of The Sartorialist, Tommy Ton and Nam of Street FSN in his fashion finery. Check out some of our favourite looks from the man himself below…
- Documenting the lives, loves and passions of the chelsea de luca team. We'll be bringing you a behind-the-scenes look at the design process, inspirations and collections that make up the CDL world.
- OVER TO SPAIN || for this glorious shot of @KatiLoopistyle wearing her 'Maria' robe and 'Grande… instagram.com/p/BV0bADxjiJ7/ 3 weeks ago
- GET READY✔️Well, it's the last week of June, so let's celebrate. Gold, Rose Gold,Gunmetal or… instagram.com/p/BVxwO5SjSkv/ 3 weeks ago
- PERFECT SUNDAY POSE || Model & fashion blogger, Ali Gordon modestoblog Running through the trees… instagram.com/p/BVvdlsLjleW/ 3 weeks ago
- Muscling into Friday like a pro. Wearing our 'Diamante' Classic PJ pant is the inimitable… instagram.com/p/BVqCq4BjGuk/ 4 weeks ago
- STAR ⭐️ POWER || This darling girl looking every bit the movie star in the 'Rosetta' robe. Style… instagram.com/p/BVndSr_jDhL/ 1 month ago