Nick Wooster has captured our eye as one of the most stylish men on the streets, with his modern take on dapper dressing! Fashion director for Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman, he puts his individual spin on bold prints, pop colours and cool tailoring to deliver impeccably polished looks day in, day out. A style icon in his own right, he is constantly snapped by Scott Schuman of The Sartorialist, Tommy Ton and Nam of Street FSN in his fashion finery. Check out some of our favourite looks from the man himself below…
- Documenting the lives, loves and passions of the chelsea de luca team. We'll be bringing you a behind-the-scenes look at the design process, inspirations and collections that make up the CDL world.
- ANTARCTICA || Whether you are on a once in a lifetime adventure across the Antarctic all wrapped… instagram.com/p/BfJq4LqglFH/ 1 month ago
- SPOTTED || The dreamy fleureganstyle wearing our 'Far Flung Fantasy' earrings in clear on… instagram.com/p/BfG8qJtAQE3/ 1 month ago
- KILLER STATEMENT || 'KILLING ME SOFTLY' drop earrings in silver. Email us at… instagram.com/p/Be_06KkAJgN/ 1 month ago
- COFFEE WITH @danniiminogue - This divine creature wearing the 'Painted Muse' earrings for her… instagram.com/p/Be1phcLA_Ug/ 1 month ago
- GREEN WITH ENVY || Actress, Playwright, Mum - Queen victoria_haralabidou in our 'Painted Muse'… instagram.com/p/BeywCYyAx3R/ 1 month ago