We are lusting over the latest campaign shots by Karl Lagerfeld for the Chanel Cruise 2013 collection. Inspired by Marie Antoinette, the images capture the lavish lifestyle of the French nobility during the 18th century. Featuring the stunning Cara Delvinge and Saskia de Brauw, we love the way the campaign portrays the fairytale like world of Versaille Palace. Check out the campaign images below and see for yourself!
- Documenting the lives, loves and passions of the chelsea de luca team. We'll be bringing you a behind-the-scenes look at the design process, inspirations and collections that make up the CDL world.
- OVER TO SPAIN || for this glorious shot of @KatiLoopistyle wearing her 'Maria' robe and 'Grande… instagram.com/p/BV0bADxjiJ7/ 2 months ago
- GET READY✔️Well, it's the last week of June, so let's celebrate. Gold, Rose Gold,Gunmetal or… instagram.com/p/BVxwO5SjSkv/ 3 months ago
- PERFECT SUNDAY POSE || Model & fashion blogger, Ali Gordon modestoblog Running through the trees… instagram.com/p/BVvdlsLjleW/ 3 months ago
- Muscling into Friday like a pro. Wearing our 'Diamante' Classic PJ pant is the inimitable… instagram.com/p/BVqCq4BjGuk/ 3 months ago
- STAR ⭐️ POWER || This darling girl looking every bit the movie star in the 'Rosetta' robe. Style… instagram.com/p/BVndSr_jDhL/ 3 months ago