We are lusting over the latest campaign shots by Karl Lagerfeld for the Chanel Cruise 2013 collection. Inspired by Marie Antoinette, the images capture the lavish lifestyle of the French nobility during the 18th century. Featuring the stunning Cara Delvinge and Saskia de Brauw, we love the way the campaign portrays the fairytale like world of Versaille Palace. Check out the campaign images below and see for yourself!
- Documenting the lives, loves and passions of the chelsea de luca team. We'll be bringing you a behind-the-scenes look at the design process, inspirations and collections that make up the CDL world.
- GOLD ACCENTS || Matching our new hair accessory with the gold foiling in our latest it robe.… instagram.com/p/BcvTwKZg3vf/ 14 hours ago
- JUST ARRIVED || Our new deco style 'Killing me softly' hair comb now available in gold and… instagram.com/p/BctoxLGAsg5/ 1 day ago
- WAKE UP WITH GEMS || These fabulous #chelseadeluca baubles are available at our exclusive and… instagram.com/p/BcsgReegWVs/ 1 day ago
- Our favourite Perth boutique ✔️sana_boutique has our best selling 'Carmen' earrings in stock for… instagram.com/p/BcqbIbJA8Lg/ 2 days ago
- PARTY SEASON || Are you ready.....? ➡️➡️➡️ #chelseadeluca #statementearrings #statementjewellery instagram.com/p/BcqOedigrqB/ 2 days ago