Fashion powerhouse Dior has re-opened its doors on Via Montenapoleone in Milan, revealing a newly renovated and larger haven of luxury. Honouring the label’s Parisian heritage, the interior boasts silk velvet curtains and mirrored columns, in keeping with the label’s design ethos of timeless sophistication. Some of the world’s best international artists including Claude Lalanne, Willy Rizzo and Martin Kline were also commissioned to create sculptures and furniture to fill the various salons within the boutique. If only Milan was just a short cab ride away!
- Documenting the lives, loves and passions of the chelsea de luca team. We'll be bringing you a behind-the-scenes look at the design process, inspirations and collections that make up the CDL world.
- OVER TO SPAIN || for this glorious shot of @KatiLoopistyle wearing her 'Maria' robe and 'Grande… instagram.com/p/BV0bADxjiJ7/ 2 months ago
- GET READY✔️Well, it's the last week of June, so let's celebrate. Gold, Rose Gold,Gunmetal or… instagram.com/p/BVxwO5SjSkv/ 3 months ago
- PERFECT SUNDAY POSE || Model & fashion blogger, Ali Gordon modestoblog Running through the trees… instagram.com/p/BVvdlsLjleW/ 3 months ago
- Muscling into Friday like a pro. Wearing our 'Diamante' Classic PJ pant is the inimitable… instagram.com/p/BVqCq4BjGuk/ 3 months ago
- STAR ⭐️ POWER || This darling girl looking every bit the movie star in the 'Rosetta' robe. Style… instagram.com/p/BVndSr_jDhL/ 3 months ago