Fashion powerhouse Dior has re-opened its doors on Via Montenapoleone in Milan, revealing a newly renovated and larger haven of luxury. Honouring the label’s Parisian heritage, the interior boasts silk velvet curtains and mirrored columns, in keeping with the label’s design ethos of timeless sophistication. Some of the world’s best international artists including Claude Lalanne, Willy Rizzo and Martin Kline were also commissioned to create sculptures and furniture to fill the various salons within the boutique. If only Milan was just a short cab ride away!
- Documenting the lives, loves and passions of the chelsea de luca team. We'll be bringing you a behind-the-scenes look at the design process, inspirations and collections that make up the CDL world.
- WAKE UP WITH GEMS || These fabulous #chelseadeluca baubles are available at our exclusive and… instagram.com/p/BcsgReegWVs/ 6 hours ago
- Our favourite Perth boutique ✔️sana_boutique has our best selling 'Carmen' earrings in stock for… instagram.com/p/BcqbIbJA8Lg/ 1 day ago
- PARTY SEASON || Are you ready.....? ➡️➡️➡️ #chelseadeluca #statementearrings #statementjewellery instagram.com/p/BcqOedigrqB/ 1 day ago
- SEEING SPOTS or diamantés. Whatever takes your fancy. We have the 'Diamanté' eye mask available… instagram.com/p/BcnnzRgAEQD/ 2 days ago
- SLEEPING BEAUTY || The gorgeous Bec of beautyonpryde wearing her 'Rosetta' silk eye mask. Get… instagram.com/p/BcmQch5A5lj/ 2 days ago