Fashion powerhouse Dior has re-opened its doors on Via Montenapoleone in Milan, revealing a newly renovated and larger haven of luxury. Honouring the label’s Parisian heritage, the interior boasts silk velvet curtains and mirrored columns, in keeping with the label’s design ethos of timeless sophistication. Some of the world’s best international artists including Claude Lalanne, Willy Rizzo and Martin Kline were also commissioned to create sculptures and furniture to fill the various salons within the boutique. If only Milan was just a short cab ride away!
- Documenting the lives, loves and passions of the chelsea de luca team. We'll be bringing you a behind-the-scenes look at the design process, inspirations and collections that make up the CDL world.
- ANTARCTICA || Whether you are on a once in a lifetime adventure across the Antarctic all wrapped… instagram.com/p/BfJq4LqglFH/ 1 month ago
- SPOTTED || The dreamy fleureganstyle wearing our 'Far Flung Fantasy' earrings in clear on… instagram.com/p/BfG8qJtAQE3/ 1 month ago
- KILLER STATEMENT || 'KILLING ME SOFTLY' drop earrings in silver. Email us at… instagram.com/p/Be_06KkAJgN/ 1 month ago
- COFFEE WITH @danniiminogue - This divine creature wearing the 'Painted Muse' earrings for her… instagram.com/p/Be1phcLA_Ug/ 1 month ago
- GREEN WITH ENVY || Actress, Playwright, Mum - Queen victoria_haralabidou in our 'Painted Muse'… instagram.com/p/BeywCYyAx3R/ 1 month ago