Former Editor-in-Chief of Vogue Paris and current Editor of her own publication CR Fashion Book, it’s no wonder Carine Roitfeld has just been named Global Fashion Director for Harper’s Bazaar. Beginning a career in modelling when she was just 18, this style superstar has certainly earned her stripes in the fashion industry, having worked as a writer, stylist and consultant for Tom Ford, Martio Testino, Missoni and Calvin Klein over the last four decades. We’ve unlocked Ms Roitfeld’s style file to bring you some of our favourite looks from this inspirational woman!
- Documenting the lives, loves and passions of the chelsea de luca team. We'll be bringing you a behind-the-scenes look at the design process, inspirations and collections that make up the CDL world.
- OVER TO SPAIN || for this glorious shot of @KatiLoopistyle wearing her 'Maria' robe and 'Grande… instagram.com/p/BV0bADxjiJ7/ 1 month ago
- GET READY✔️Well, it's the last week of June, so let's celebrate. Gold, Rose Gold,Gunmetal or… instagram.com/p/BVxwO5SjSkv/ 1 month ago
- PERFECT SUNDAY POSE || Model & fashion blogger, Ali Gordon modestoblog Running through the trees… instagram.com/p/BVvdlsLjleW/ 1 month ago
- Muscling into Friday like a pro. Wearing our 'Diamante' Classic PJ pant is the inimitable… instagram.com/p/BVqCq4BjGuk/ 1 month ago
- STAR ⭐️ POWER || This darling girl looking every bit the movie star in the 'Rosetta' robe. Style… instagram.com/p/BVndSr_jDhL/ 1 month ago