The 64th Emmy Awards not only made prime time television, but was premier fashion viewing too with Hollywood’s A-list turning up the style dial. Ginnifer Goodwin wowed in Monique Lhuillier, January Jones dazzled in Zac Posen and Nicole Kidman was a vision in Antonio Berardi. Zosia Mamet of Girls earned extra style points for taking a risk in a futuristic Bibhu Mohapetra black and white dress with impeccable sheer detailing. Check out our top 10 and let us know who was your standout!
- Documenting the lives, loves and passions of the chelsea de luca team. We'll be bringing you a behind-the-scenes look at the design process, inspirations and collections that make up the CDL world.
- ANTARCTICA || Whether you are on a once in a lifetime adventure across the Antarctic all wrapped… instagram.com/p/BfJq4LqglFH/ 1 month ago
- SPOTTED || The dreamy fleureganstyle wearing our 'Far Flung Fantasy' earrings in clear on… instagram.com/p/BfG8qJtAQE3/ 1 month ago
- KILLER STATEMENT || 'KILLING ME SOFTLY' drop earrings in silver. Email us at… instagram.com/p/Be_06KkAJgN/ 1 month ago
- COFFEE WITH @danniiminogue - This divine creature wearing the 'Painted Muse' earrings for her… instagram.com/p/Be1phcLA_Ug/ 1 month ago
- GREEN WITH ENVY || Actress, Playwright, Mum - Queen victoria_haralabidou in our 'Painted Muse'… instagram.com/p/BeywCYyAx3R/ 1 month ago