The 64th Emmy Awards not only made prime time television, but was premier fashion viewing too with Hollywood’s A-list turning up the style dial. Ginnifer Goodwin wowed in Monique Lhuillier, January Jones dazzled in Zac Posen and Nicole Kidman was a vision in Antonio Berardi. Zosia Mamet of Girls earned extra style points for taking a risk in a futuristic Bibhu Mohapetra black and white dress with impeccable sheer detailing. Check out our top 10 and let us know who was your standout!
- Documenting the lives, loves and passions of the chelsea de luca team. We'll be bringing you a behind-the-scenes look at the design process, inspirations and collections that make up the CDL world.
- OVER TO SPAIN || for this glorious shot of @KatiLoopistyle wearing her 'Maria' robe and 'Grande… instagram.com/p/BV0bADxjiJ7/ 2 months ago
- GET READY✔️Well, it's the last week of June, so let's celebrate. Gold, Rose Gold,Gunmetal or… instagram.com/p/BVxwO5SjSkv/ 2 months ago
- PERFECT SUNDAY POSE || Model & fashion blogger, Ali Gordon modestoblog Running through the trees… instagram.com/p/BVvdlsLjleW/ 2 months ago
- Muscling into Friday like a pro. Wearing our 'Diamante' Classic PJ pant is the inimitable… instagram.com/p/BVqCq4BjGuk/ 2 months ago
- STAR ⭐️ POWER || This darling girl looking every bit the movie star in the 'Rosetta' robe. Style… instagram.com/p/BVndSr_jDhL/ 2 months ago