The 64th Emmy Awards not only made prime time television, but was premier fashion viewing too with Hollywood’s A-list turning up the style dial. Ginnifer Goodwin wowed in Monique Lhuillier, January Jones dazzled in Zac Posen and Nicole Kidman was a vision in Antonio Berardi. Zosia Mamet of Girls earned extra style points for taking a risk in a futuristic Bibhu Mohapetra black and white dress with impeccable sheer detailing. Check out our top 10 and let us know who was your standout!
- Documenting the lives, loves and passions of the chelsea de luca team. We'll be bringing you a behind-the-scenes look at the design process, inspirations and collections that make up the CDL world.
- GOLD ACCENTS || Matching our new hair accessory with the gold foiling in our latest it robe.… instagram.com/p/BcvTwKZg3vf/ 14 hours ago
- JUST ARRIVED || Our new deco style 'Killing me softly' hair comb now available in gold and… instagram.com/p/BctoxLGAsg5/ 1 day ago
- WAKE UP WITH GEMS || These fabulous #chelseadeluca baubles are available at our exclusive and… instagram.com/p/BcsgReegWVs/ 1 day ago
- Our favourite Perth boutique ✔️sana_boutique has our best selling 'Carmen' earrings in stock for… instagram.com/p/BcqbIbJA8Lg/ 2 days ago
- PARTY SEASON || Are you ready.....? ➡️➡️➡️ #chelseadeluca #statementearrings #statementjewellery instagram.com/p/BcqOedigrqB/ 2 days ago