Keeping in the spirit of all things fashion week, we thought we’d share some of the best looks from off the runway. The style set were out in full force and amped up the ‘wow’ factor this season, working brighter colours, tropical prints and a whole heap of arm candy in the form of layered wrist pieces and ‘must have’ clutches. At cdl HQ, we adore Natalie Joos’ sheer tailored shirt and fancy footwear, mixing snake skin with a hint of neon. Which of these enviable ensembles is your favourite?
- Documenting the lives, loves and passions of the chelsea de luca team. We'll be bringing you a behind-the-scenes look at the design process, inspirations and collections that make up the CDL world.
- OVER TO SPAIN || for this glorious shot of @KatiLoopistyle wearing her 'Maria' robe and 'Grande… instagram.com/p/BV0bADxjiJ7/ 1 month ago
- GET READY✔️Well, it's the last week of June, so let's celebrate. Gold, Rose Gold,Gunmetal or… instagram.com/p/BVxwO5SjSkv/ 1 month ago
- PERFECT SUNDAY POSE || Model & fashion blogger, Ali Gordon modestoblog Running through the trees… instagram.com/p/BVvdlsLjleW/ 1 month ago
- Muscling into Friday like a pro. Wearing our 'Diamante' Classic PJ pant is the inimitable… instagram.com/p/BVqCq4BjGuk/ 1 month ago
- STAR ⭐️ POWER || This darling girl looking every bit the movie star in the 'Rosetta' robe. Style… instagram.com/p/BVndSr_jDhL/ 1 month ago