We love the idea of creating a perfectly symmetrical room to bring peace and serenity to a space. Realised in a formal living area, bedroom or library, it’s an incredibly striking look which can easily be achieved with a set of couches, some simple accessories and a central feature (think a coffee table, mirror or your favourite artwork). Minimalist, vintage or contemporary cool, there’s a way to work symmetry whatever your taste. Here are some of the best balanced rooms we’ve seen to date…
- Documenting the lives, loves and passions of the chelsea de luca team. We'll be bringing you a behind-the-scenes look at the design process, inspirations and collections that make up the CDL world.
- ANTARCTICA || Whether you are on a once in a lifetime adventure across the Antarctic all wrapped… instagram.com/p/BfJq4LqglFH/ 4 months ago
- SPOTTED || The dreamy fleureganstyle wearing our 'Far Flung Fantasy' earrings in clear on… instagram.com/p/BfG8qJtAQE3/ 4 months ago
- KILLER STATEMENT || 'KILLING ME SOFTLY' drop earrings in silver. Email us at… instagram.com/p/Be_06KkAJgN/ 4 months ago
- COFFEE WITH @danniiminogue - This divine creature wearing the 'Painted Muse' earrings for her… instagram.com/p/Be1phcLA_Ug/ 4 months ago
- GREEN WITH ENVY || Actress, Playwright, Mum - Queen victoria_haralabidou in our 'Painted Muse'… instagram.com/p/BeywCYyAx3R/ 4 months ago