We love the idea of creating a perfectly symmetrical room to bring peace and serenity to a space. Realised in a formal living area, bedroom or library, it’s an incredibly striking look which can easily be achieved with a set of couches, some simple accessories and a central feature (think a coffee table, mirror or your favourite artwork). Minimalist, vintage or contemporary cool, there’s a way to work symmetry whatever your taste. Here are some of the best balanced rooms we’ve seen to date…
- Documenting the lives, loves and passions of the chelsea de luca team. We'll be bringing you a behind-the-scenes look at the design process, inspirations and collections that make up the CDL world.
- SWOONING OVER LINDA || Style crushing over the beautiful lindamariecox of riadaboutique - the… instagram.com/p/BaiJMnrj17j/ 9 hours ago
- GIRLS WHO LOUNGE TOGETHER 🌴 RG gina_b21 ・・・ Palm spring vibes at william street fair… instagram.com/p/Baf6ik9jkbQ/ 1 day ago
- PIERRE WINTER ➕ CHELSEA DE LUCA || Hey Sydney. The countdown is on. Come visit us from 11am… instagram.com/p/BafCuvFDYko/ 1 day ago
- NEW || 'JOSEPHINE' || Inspired by Josephine Baker's 'Banana Skirt' worn in her sensational… instagram.com/p/BacsnkVDBtC/ 2 days ago
- HOT DAMN! || @ANNAJHEINRICH in her 'Carmen' earrings, jet on gold. . . . . . instagram.com/p/Baa8di5DNDY/ 3 days ago