We love the idea of creating a perfectly symmetrical room to bring peace and serenity to a space. Realised in a formal living area, bedroom or library, it’s an incredibly striking look which can easily be achieved with a set of couches, some simple accessories and a central feature (think a coffee table, mirror or your favourite artwork). Minimalist, vintage or contemporary cool, there’s a way to work symmetry whatever your taste. Here are some of the best balanced rooms we’ve seen to date…
- Documenting the lives, loves and passions of the chelsea de luca team. We'll be bringing you a behind-the-scenes look at the design process, inspirations and collections that make up the CDL world.
- Because SHOW STOPPERS. ⚡️We get requests for these jaw droppers every other day. They are… instagram.com/p/BeOVEsrASFV/ 17 hours ago
- DRESSING UP THE BUMP in the 'Rosetta' 3/4 robe in Sapphire. ✨ . . . . . . instagram.com/p/BeIU1Xpgu7g/ 3 days ago
- WHITE HOT 🔥 Shop our divine luxe 'Fotogenico' robe and more at @porteavie The online… instagram.com/p/BeEnN3lghrY/ 4 days ago
- MESSY HAIR ➕CRYSTAL EARRINGS because life's too short to wait for that special occasion. Wear… instagram.com/p/BeCmkWSgWcE/ 5 days ago
- THE ULTIMATE POOL ACCESSORY || The 'Killing Me Softly' Deco earrings with drop will be landing… instagram.com/p/Bd87fXCgFXU/ 1 week ago