We love the idea of creating a perfectly symmetrical room to bring peace and serenity to a space. Realised in a formal living area, bedroom or library, it’s an incredibly striking look which can easily be achieved with a set of couches, some simple accessories and a central feature (think a coffee table, mirror or your favourite artwork). Minimalist, vintage or contemporary cool, there’s a way to work symmetry whatever your taste. Here are some of the best balanced rooms we’ve seen to date…
- Documenting the lives, loves and passions of the chelsea de luca team. We'll be bringing you a behind-the-scenes look at the design process, inspirations and collections that make up the CDL world.
- OVER TO SPAIN || for this glorious shot of @KatiLoopistyle wearing her 'Maria' robe and 'Grande… instagram.com/p/BV0bADxjiJ7/ 1 month ago
- GET READY✔️Well, it's the last week of June, so let's celebrate. Gold, Rose Gold,Gunmetal or… instagram.com/p/BVxwO5SjSkv/ 1 month ago
- PERFECT SUNDAY POSE || Model & fashion blogger, Ali Gordon modestoblog Running through the trees… instagram.com/p/BVvdlsLjleW/ 1 month ago
- Muscling into Friday like a pro. Wearing our 'Diamante' Classic PJ pant is the inimitable… instagram.com/p/BVqCq4BjGuk/ 1 month ago
- STAR ⭐️ POWER || This darling girl looking every bit the movie star in the 'Rosetta' robe. Style… instagram.com/p/BVndSr_jDhL/ 1 month ago